Property Owners

Property Insurance from Argus is your asset’s best defence against the unexpected..


Select From Our Wide Array of Coverages



At Argus, we understand the concerns and challenges of building ownership and being a landlord. Our policies preserve your equity with coverages that work best for you.


Argus can offer protection for all building contents that you own or for which you are responsible.

Consequential Loss

Our insurances help protect you against Loss of Rent receivable in consequence of property damage.

Additional Protection

Public Liability

Argus offers managers and landlords coverage against their liability at law to members of the public for personal injuries or property damage.

Machinery Breakdown

Argus policies offer coverage for sudden or unforeseen physical loss of or damage to any machinery in your buildings such as Lifts and Barriers.

Directors & Officers Insurance

Our policies can help protect Directors and Officers of Residents Associations should they be sued because of an alleged error or omission.

Employers’ Liability

Provides you with cover for your legal liabilities for any person under contract who sustains injury or disease during the course of their employment.

Interested in Getting a Quote?   Speak to our experienced representatives.   Request a Quote

Why Choose Argus?

At Argus, we care about our clients. By focusing on our strengths and values, equipped with a talented team and an ever-growing local client base, Argus Insurance Limited aims to become the customer’s most respected choice for insurance.

Excellent Customer Service

When you need a quote, immediate cover, or you need to make a claim, we pledge to give you an instant response, locally made.

The Right Level of Coverage

Worried about having too much or too little coverage? Our experts will help you decide the level of coverage best for you.

Quick Claims Payments

We understand that time is money. That is why, at Argus, we process and pay your claims as quickly as possible.

Responsible Business

Argus cares about the local community and strongly supports it through our business activities and through a community and charitable support programme.

Explore Our Property Insurance Resources

Frequently Asked Questions

Buildings insurance covers the structure of the building, together with its fixtures and fittings: it covers the cost of repair or rebuilding after fire or weather damage, for instance. Contents insurance covers the contents of the commercial building that you own or for which you are responsible.

It covers the main structure of your investment. If it were to subside, burn down or be damaged or destroyed by extreme weather, the policy will cover the costs of rebuilding or repair. It also normally covers any permanent fixtures. Do check your building’s insurance policy for any exclusions: most policies will include coverage for outbuildings, boundary walls, gates, drives and paths as standard. Such policies will also typically cover the cost of temporary accommodation should the building need to be rebuilt or if there is a need to move out because the building is severely damaged—for instance, by flood.

Contents insurance covers the contents of the building that you own or for which you are responsible. This may include items such as furniture, carpets or equipment/machinery. Contents coverage is applicable to those contents that are damaged or lost as a result of a fire, theft and special perils. You may be asked to specify certain items on the policy and you may be asked to make additional security provisions such as locks or a burglar alarm if the building is in an area with a high theft rate.

A good buildings or contents insurance company knows that a well-handled claim usually results in a happy customer. We will first want to make sure your claim is valid and covered by your policy terms. When that is done, we will want to settle the claim as quickly as possible—especially in extreme cases. Generally, a claim is settled within a few weeks of the policyholder making it.

View All